My Little Bundle of Love
TENDERNESS, FATHERHOOD, ADOPTION.
Alone in his den, a big bear is bored. Since his lady left, he doesn’t want to see anyone. Then suddenly, one night, someone comes to him in a dream. Someone calls…
A touching story that gives center stage to dads. A tale of adoption between a brown bear and a white cub. A tale that begins with once upon a time… a story told in word and song. A tale for young and old to enjoy together beneath the stars.
*A stripped-down version of the play is also available.
CREATED BY THÉÂTRE BOUCHES DÉCOUSUES
Active promoters of the concept that children are not only the audience of tomorrow but an audience of the here and now, Théâtre Bouches Décousues conducts theatrical research and creates new plays that pose a tender, critical gaze on the world of children and that of their adults.
As an unending source of inspiration, relationships between children and adults have been the cornerstone of the company’s works since its founding back in 1986.
Based in Montreal, Canada, Théâtre Bouches Décousues has produced 26 shows that have attracted nearly one million spectators in Québec, Canada, Europe, the United States and Asia.
Alexandra Trussart – 514 278-3309 #224
- Written by Jasmine Dubé
- Directed by Jasmine Dubé & Jean-François Guilbault
- Set & Costumes Design Cassandre Chatonnier
- Music Jasmine Dubé & Christophe Papadimitriou
- Illustrations Jean-Luc Trudel
- Lighting Cédric Delorme-Bouchard
- Translation Linda Gaboriau
- Sound & Technical Direction Charlotte Isis Gervais
- Featuring Jasmine Dubé & Christophe Papadimitriou
- Based on a book published by Éditions La Bagnole