FROM THE ROOSTER’S CROW UNTIL HE SNUGGLES HIS BABY CHICKS TO BED, PAPA HEN IS ALWAYS ON THE GO!
Between his daily pick-ups and drop-offs at chick daycare and his job, between running errands and attending business meetings, Papa Hen does the best he can! Fortunately, Grandfather Hen is there to mark the passing of the hours and keep watch over the household. This great work by Jasmine Dubé, specifically geared to young children and carefully crafted, illustrates our daily routine with finesse and humor by capturing a day in the life of a father hen.
CREATED BY THÉÂTRE BOUCHES DÉCOUSUES
Active promoters of the concept that children are not only the audience of tomorrow but an audience of the here and now, Théâtre Bouches Décousues conducts theatrical research and creates new plays that pose a tender, critical gaze on the world of children and that of their adults.
As an unending source of inspiration, relations between children and adults have been the cornerstone of the company’s works since its founding back in 1986.Based in Montreal, Canada, Théâtre Bouches Décousues has produced 26 shows that have attracted nearly one million spectators in Québec, Canada, Europe, the United States and Asia.
Alexandra Trussart – 514-278-3309 #224
- Written & Directed by Jasmine Dubé
- Featuring Charles Dauphinais & Christophe Papadimitriou
- Set & Costume Design Patrice Charbonneau-Brunelle
- Props Alain Jenkins
- Lighting Design Luc Prairie
- Music & Sound Design Christophe Papadimitriou
- Assistant Director Elise Henry
- Make-up & Hair Design Angelo Barsetti
- Movement Consultant Suzanne Trépanier
- Technical Director Gabriel Duquette